How do I plagiarize thee?

let me count the ways...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

more on siuc

Let me see if I can document the events of the last few weeks. When one is as busy as I am, one gets the impression that they do this in the last week of class because it will fade away more quickly, in the rising dust of the ending semester. But in reality everything comes to a climax when there is just a week to go. So, here's the trail of stuff I found:

1. Poshard and Plagiarism again, Carbondale Bytelife, calls it "the gift that keeps on giving" but gives links to the following:

2. DE article in which Nelms discusses plagiarism policy, just drafted

3. Nelms' own defense; he's under the gun both for having cleared Poshard of wrongdoing earlier, and approving this policy; his is the second comment

4. Lawrence Ebert's comment, same page, probably the harshest words against Poshard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home